Saturday, April 02, 2011

Project: Simplify -- the fridge

I didn't do any de-cluttering this week until Saturday evening, but because it was a doozy of a week, I am choosing to feel accomplished for completing this small task and not disappointed for not getting to some other drawers and cupboards that shall remain nameless (and closed) for the time being.

So this week's hot spot on Simplemom's Project:Simplify is the fridge and pantry.

Here's what things looked like before (hmm...I hadn't noticed that the light was out until I saw this picture):

And here's the situation now:

Note: on the bottom left are some take-out packages of General Tso's "Chicken" from Marco Polo, which is the best food in the world. I went to Salem today for my dear friend Sarah's wedding shower, and it is rare for me to enter the city of Salem and not leave with an order or two of this delectable goodness. And behind that is a bag full of fresh spinach tamales made by a friend who sells them at the local farmer's market. As the market has been closed since October, it is a huge treat to have Guadalupe's tamales!!! And no cooking tomorrow!!

I love having a clean refrigerator!! No stuck gunk, no mystery mush, and, best of all, no unidentifiable smells!!

No comments: