Sunday, April 03, 2011

Weekend of friends

On Friday night, while Eric was visiting a Portland synagogue as part of a youth confirmation retreat, I joined Joannah and Maria and Andy and kiddos at Leah and Mat's house for a delicious dinner, plus dessert, of course. Mmm...Umpqua vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and hot caramel--the best!

And on Saturday, I got to see dear Sarah for a bit on her short trip up from the Bay Area for her bridal shower and brunch. Her wedding to David will be right after our due date and we won't be able to make the trip, so I was especially happy to be able to see her! It was a Bon Voyage-themed party, so there were lots of travel-related gifts and themes given (they are going to Belize for their honeymoon!). So much fun!

Checking out one of my gifts:

Being showered with blessings:

I can't believe I didn't get a single picture with the two of us together! I was there--I promise. I am so very happy for Sarah and David and excited for their new life together as a married couple!

No comments: