Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hellooooooo winter!

Just days after our frolic on the playground on that remarkably warm Thanksgiving afternoon, we woke up to find that...well, it was quite cold and snowy! Tonight the low is eight degrees. That's right, eight.

Here is the view out our front window on Friday:

Speaking of frolicking...

On my way to the el:

On Saturday morning, I had to rise in the dark in order to get to my citizenship workshop by 8:30 am, and I was rewarded with a (rarely-seen-by-me) sunrise over the lake:


Some houses in Pilsen near the workshop (also near my office):

Later, Goose and I made a trek to the Burlington Coat Factory in Glenview to get him something nice and warm. For a long time, he's been envious of our friend, Josh, who's always bragging about his coat that's made of money, so he really wanted to get this one:

I talked him into a sensible black wool one.

No comments: