Tuesday, April 15, 2008

On the town with my favorite greengo

Thursday was Eric's birthday and we spent the evening in with a homemade pizza, some good beer--I drank a whole one myself--part of my gift to him :) -- and the Cubs game on the radio. Can't believe he's 30!!!


The next day we met Joseph for dinner at the Heartland, and old favorite. Goose sported one of his new gifts--his "greengo" t-shirt, which I found at this fabulous little shop in our neighborhood with lots of great Chicago-made stuff. Their t-shirts are the best.

Look at that big smile on Joseph's face!


Later, we met up with some Holy Covenanters and lots of Garrett folks at another old hangout--Nevin's--in Evanston for Kim's 40th b-day. Here we are with Darrius, Kim, Vince, Rochelle and Jen:


This is same place Eric and I hung out the night we started dating :)

No comments: