Saturday, July 03, 2010

Hello, goodbye

Jessica moved to Oregon from Nashville about a year ago and we met through a friend of a friend. After our first coffee at Ava Roasteria where we knew we had lots in common, we've visited over many cups of coffee, enjoying getting to know one another and introducing each other to new favorites in the area--she said I would love Insomnia Coffee (I do) and I insisted that she try the milkshakes at Burgerville (she did). And now she is heading East again to attend graduate school and be closer to family. I'm thankful that our lives have intersected for this short period of time and that I'll have a friend in Pittsburg and Nashville when I ever get around to visiting those places :) I'll miss you Jessica!
As a going away lunch, we went to the Vita Cafe in the Alberta Arts District in North Portland and then wandered about an enjoyed the gorgeous day and cool shops. I could totally see living in that neighborhood!





No comments: