Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sweets

Melting the white chocolate for the peppermint bark:

The finished product before chopping it up into cute little triangle with a pizza cutter.

The "messy" edges meant tasty nibblins for us! So glad my brother suggested adding a baked good exchange to our family gift exchange this year. That reminds me...I have to check to see if the mail has arrived today!

Oh, and I cut all my hair off! I love my long hair, but it always feels good to make a drastic change and offer my locks to another. After all, mine will grow back. And I love my short hair, too.

3 comments:

Abby Green said...

Very cute hair cut!! I love the idea of having a baked good gift exchange...I might have to implement that next year! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Mom Conklin

Court said...

The hair is super cute. And the bark looks super tasty!