Saturday, July 16, 2011

What Augustine has been up to...

...besides eating and pooping and sleeping and being cute.

Hanging out with papa.

Doing some good reading.

Bein' hip. Our Creation Vacation friends made him some cute onesies while at Camp Magruder.

Bein' hip with Gramsy (she's still trying on grandma names).

Having a snack at the Pittock mansion which we visited on Gramsy's birthday.



Happy 64th!

Listening to live music with friends at the McMenamins Grand Lodge. Poor Mat, enduring Freya's "smash your face" game.

Making funny faces.

Staying up late.



Did I mention being cute?

I'm still working on getting Augustine's birth story down on paper. I spend so much of my time now with at least one arm occupied, which means that my online time is more reading than typing.

Well, I think the sweet boy is getting hungry again. I'm out.

1 comment:

Abby Green said...

thanks for the update!! he IS sooo cute!! i love that eric was reading the womanly art of breastfeeding. :) a good book indeed. for later on, I also recommend "mothering your nursing toddler"(should it be applicable to you)...also a LLL book and super helpful.