Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Great jeeeoorrrbb!

Hi friends. Mira here. I am very excited to share that I am employed! I was offered a job yesterday and started today, which is a bit wild. I am the full-time Teacher Coordinator for the Citizenship program at Instituto del Progreso Latino, which I have found to be a great place to work so far. My supervisor and co-workers are fabulous and I get to speak LOTS of Spanish (so far, I'm the only Anglo staff member I know). I would love to tell you much more about it, but I am a bit loopy at the moment. Not only did I work a very full day after having not worked for a bit, but Eric and I picked my mom up from the airport this morning at 5:30!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mira! The job sounds perfect for you.

Ann and Brody

Dan Thompson-Aue said...

Hey Mira, sweet!

Dan Thompson-Aue said...

Hey Mira, SWEEEEEEET!

Abby Green said...

yeeehaw! :)