Friday, May 16, 2008

Surprise!

Trent and Jeanne invited us over for "dinner" and when we showed up, lots of my Starbucks friends were there for a farewell party! All kinds of tasty stuff was cooked on the grill and we hung out in the yard for a bit, even though the evening was *unseasonably* cool (what does "seasonal" mean anymore, really?).


Inside, it was a bit warmer. Juan, Gia, Jeanne, Gooseman, Skylar, Amber, Max and Trent.


Juan, Trent, and Trent and Jeanne's special bowling pin.

Amber and Max.


The Mira Special, a pie Skylar made in honor of my favorite drinks, which all include coffee, soymilk and caramel. Skylar has a reputation for making scrumptious pies and this one did not disappoint.


Though I will not miss leaving home before the sun rises each morning, I will dearly miss my Starbucks friends.

No comments: