Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer evening

Goose and I have established Mondays as our day off and we have, so far, successfully guarded that time to rest and be together. We spent most of the day gettting things done around the house and garage, which was extremely satisfying!

In the evening, we rode our bikes to McMenamins for a round of disc golf. Here I am with my new-old bike which, Goose pointed out, is Cubbie-blue with red hand grips. If you look closely, you can see that it has an inflatable seat cushion--something I never knew existed before.
Goose putts.
Going for par.
It's a bit hard to see with the sun going down and all, but this picture shows the McMenamins Grand Lodge with their Yardhouse Pub to the left. There is a great outdoor seating area that is bordered on two sides by the disc golf course--something that makes me a bit nervous.

Our place is shaping up! The rooms are still pretty spartan, but it's starting to feel more like home. Here is Goose waiting for me to sit down so we can eat our tacos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, what a beautiful plant you have. Isn't the middle one called "mother-in-law's tongue?"
~love, mom

Anonymous said...

hmmm, nice Ikea bookshelves. I do believe i have the same model in my bedroom... :)
Sarah