Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ms. Em and Company

This past weekend, Mike (Eric's brother), Tanya and niece Emerson came to town. We had a wonderful time visiting while wandering, eating, tasting wine, playing disc golf, and just sitting around.

They stayed at McMenamins, which we all thoroughly enjoyed. Free breakfast, strange and facinating art in the hallways and rooms, a disc golf course, great places to eat...




It was so fun to play auntie! Emmy makes me laugh so much. I think she might like me, too.


Emmy, in all her cuteness:




The ceremonious handing over of the forgotten rental car part.


It was great to catch up on life with some of the Spokane Conklins. I love that we don't have to do anything but just enjoy being together. And Emerson changes and grows and learns so much between visits--it's amazing! We hope to see them again soon!

2 comments:

Ernut said...

So cute baby photos, like 'em.

Abby Green said...

I'm excited to hear you are doing a ceramics class...I remember how much you loved your class at Albion...in fact I still have a little ceramics piece that I got from you that I use at home to hold pens and pencils that I love!

Have fun in the 5k...buns or no buns! :)