Saturday, August 30, 2008

Upcoming events...

We are getting excited about some of our fall plans.

With our friend, Leah, I have signed up for a ceramics class that starts in mid-September. This is something I've been talking about doing for a long time and I'm so excited that it's happening--and that I get to share it with a friend!

On a Saturday in late September, Eric will play in a golf scramble with a former parishioner and, on the same day, I will be running in a 5k (!) with Mike, another Forest Grove friend, and hopefully Mat and Leah. It will be my first race since Albion! Yesterday, Mat, Leah, Eric and I made a trip to a great running store in Beaverton and were surprised to find some amazing sales. I got a pair of $110 running shoes for $25! Mat also needed new shoes and he ended up buying three pairs for $25 each!

In mid-October, we plan to drive down to the Bay Area to attend Albion friend Carrie's wedding! During the trip, we will also get to see brother Justin and Lill in Chico and Sarah (an Oregon friend) and Tyler (a college friend of Eric's) in San Francisco!

In November, we will fly to Wisconsin where Eric will be doing video work for a conference youth event. I'm sure that experience will be great, but what we are most excited about is seeing Mark and Jeff, Garrett friends, and their spouses and kids!

1 comment:

JB said...

We are excited to see you guys too!!