Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow?

Just before leaving for church Sunday, the snow started coming down...


And it didn't stop! Just a few hours later:


I saw our neighbor, Dani, in his yard so I went over and threw some snowballs with him. It's funny that no kids here have snow pants--they normally don't need them.


I've still got a pretty good arm:


On Monday, our neighbors were out in this street playing soccer in the snow for hours! Unfortunately, I was sick and in bed for the entire day, so I just watched and listened to them screaming and laughing from indoors. Not the worst day to be stuck inside, though.


At the Forest Grove church Sunday morning, Leah and I ran the "Pottery Stall" for their Bethlehem Marketplace. It was pretty fun.


The local schools have been canceled for the past two days and more school is predicted for tonight. Things may continue to be pretty slow here for a while...

2 comments:

Abby Green said...

I miss the fluffy stuff!!

Allison said...

Mira! You're reading my blog! I thought just a couple family members were in... :) Your blog is wonderful, so full of life and happiness. I can't wait to see some white stuff - headed to MI on the 23rd. Have a wonderful holiday.
:) Alli