Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New ministry blog

I have recently begun to share experiences related to my work in Hispanic/Latino ministries through another blog and wanted to share the blog address here, in case you'd like to read more about what I'm doing. I hope that it will be an opportunity for me to reflect more intentionally on the impact of the programs I'm a part of and share the stories of those with whom I have the privilege of serving. I really love this work and am so thankful for the opportunity I have to walk with so many different kinds of folks on their journeys.

http://wwchispanicministries.blogspot.com/

Eric and I headed north to Spokane tomorrow to welcome 2010 with Ann and Brody and Tanya, Mike and Emerson. I hope this transition to a new calendar is a time of hope and new beginnings for you! Peace!

No comments: