Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Michigan

Now that we've been home from our Midwest trip for a few weeks and enjoying milder temperatures and green grass, this wintry weather seems far away, though my parents are still exploring the snow caves along Lake Michigan. I'm happy we got to experience this kind of snow and happy that we got to leave it behind after a week and a half!




Big Red!
Still wearing this coat from high school...it's the warmest thing I've got and the only thick one that still fits me! Matchy matchy.

Cessie wanted to relive her senior pictures :)

Delicious dinner at The Piper with the Wrights:

The Bodies Revealed exhibit at the Grand Rapids Public Museum. Sometimes creepy but mostly interesting.

The puppetmaster and his puppet:



At the Gaia Cafe, a fabulous place for veggie/vegan food and my favorite Grand Rapids restaurant:

I could eat their food every day!

With the Savaras at the Real Food Cafe on the north side. Breakfast was incredible, it was super fun to catch up with good seminary friends, and the young entertainment did not disappoint :) Andria and Justin announced that they are expecting their third child later this year! Yay!


The usual suspects who hang out in my parents' tiny kitchen:

Rose is super excited to be an aunt!

My Cessie.

No comments: