Saturday, September 25, 2010

Around here

The lovely Mt. Hood in the light of the setting sun, from the middle of a street in southwest Portland:

Eric and Bobby on our Labor Day golf outing. This gorgeous, but normally pricey, course had a holiday special and we certainly got our money's worth, playing well past sunset. Remarkably, we only lost one ball and Bobby had one of the best shots of his life, a chip-in birdie (I had to ask Eric just now what to call his shot).

A corner near our house. From the car.

The three sand castles made for me and presented on this piece of driftwood by my Creation Vacation family, which had three sweet boys. They now sit on the front porch railing and make me smile when I pass.

Outside Maggie's Buns on a rainy day coffee date.

The amazing women I get to work with on the Witness For Peace Northwest regional board.

We recently had our yearly two-day board meeting in Portland and I left challenged, inspired and honored to be a part of this important work.

No comments: