Sunday, January 09, 2011

Pictures that make me smile

The night before Hilary, Scott and Sadie had to fly back to Chicago, we had dinner and stayed at the fabulous and historic Davenport Hotel, a long-time fixture in downtown Spokane with a very interesting history and gorgeous views.

It seemed a fitting place to pose for a rare all-Conklin picture.

Plus a few more...
The brothers Conklin.

Nannie, Em and Sadie Bug.

And here are a few more pictures from the week that I like. Goose and Pops, breakfast, coffee, paper.
We shared cooking duties for the week and we chose Eric's special tofu enchiladas to share. These may have been the best ever.

We spent one morning going through some boxes of Grandma's, which were full of memories and surprises.

I wish we lived closer to everyone, but I feel grateful that we have the time and resources to get together when we do. And I'm super excited that in two weeks, we'll be off to Chicago and Michigan to spend time with my side of the family!! We are privileged.

No comments: