Sunday, March 20, 2011

Extra Credit

Eric was inspired by my sudden flurry of organizing activity and decided to clean out his closet. I didn't tell him he needed to do it, but I did take a "before" picture and show it to him (hint, hint, wink, wink). So maybe he was inspired, or embarrassed, or maybe he's nesting, too :) Does it matter, really, if the result is a clean closet?

The before shot. Yes, that's his purple bathrobe--a hand-me-up from my sister. I think it's from Victoria's Secret:

After:

We found this sturdy shoe rack for $12 at the Goodwill and thought it might fit in the closet, but no dice. These shelves used to be overflowing with craft supplies, but I found a new place for those, so I can use this for anything I want. Hmm...maybe some baby stuff :)

I love it when everything has a place!

2 comments:

Abby Green said...

I have been dreaming of a shelving unit like that for toys/books/etc. I'm sure you will find many uses for it when baby C. arrives!

katie said...

Wow! You two are inspiring! I am getting the spring cleaning bug for sure, looking at these images.