Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lots of kiddos and a happy heart

Just a few of the good people I've been blessed to hang out with recently...

Happy hour and the McMenamins Grand Lodge. Veggie burgers and Cajun tots, baby.

Beautiful Freya.

Reading Kayleigh Bea's alphabet book that we made for her at Emily's baby shower:

KB's newest way to get around:

Chase being Chase.

Today was Kayleigh's first birthday party at the Children's Museum. Fun!

Brother and cousin helping Kayleigh open her gifts. Wish I had a good shot of her birthday outfit, which was so very cute.

And some other kiddos I've been hanging out with...

I've been coordinating an indoor play area at our church for the past month and a half and it has been so much fun! We usually have 5-10 kiddos and their parents, but because of spring break, many older siblings were home and we had 15 kids! I occasionally write about it and post pictures at my ministry blog if you want to check it out: wwchispanicministries.blogspot.com. Being with kiddos makes my heart happy.

No comments: