Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stuff I love: hanging out in coffee shops in Portland

I love hanging out in coffee shops in just about any cool place, but Portland seems to have an endless supply of them. When I'm close to home, it's harder to justify spending money to sit and work (or play) on my computer, but when I'm in Portland and between engagements, there's really no question about what we'll do. Today, after our wonderful appointment with our midwife at the birth center (everything is going great!), Eric dropped me off and headed to his looong camp and retreat board meeting and I've got a few hours before the Oregon New Sanctuary Movement fund raiser starts. So...here I sit at the Rocking Frog Cafe on Belmont, catching up on e-mail and blogs, and waiting for my ginormous breakfast sandwich to cool so I can eat it. How great is that?

No comments: